Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dress Design for Shabby Apple Dresses

Shabby Apple is hosting another design contest so I thought Id try it out.

MOOD BOARD
My inspiration for my mini line are wrap dresses with little twists. I saw an image for the movie Black Book and I knew that she represented what a Shabby Apple was; strong, confident, and stylish. I wanted to keep my designs simple and classic styles.


Design 1

"Over the Edge Wrap Dress"


Over the Edge Wrap Dress
Style #  SA0001
Deep Purple
Charcoal
Royal Blue
Black


Design 2

"Ruffle Wrap Dress"

Ruffle Wrap Dress
Style # SA0002
Deep Purple
Charcoal
Royal Blue Black

Design 3

"Wave Wrap Dress"

Wave Wrap Dress
Style # SA0003
Deep Purple
Charcoal
Royal Blue
Black


Design 4

"C Wrap Dress"


C Wrap Dress
Style # SA0004
Deep Purple
Charcoal
Royal Blue
Black



FABRIC

Dark Purple Interlock Knit
Can be found for about $5.39 yd. 


No comments:

Post a Comment